Tuesday, August 25, 2009
The Joys of Parenthood
Well-it's official. We have finally hit another milestone. Em is officially potty trained. Well we have had our challenges we are doing really good lately. Em had a "treasure chest" of special treats to choose from every time she went potty for 2 days straight. You know the exciting things that really get preschoolers excited like stickers, sparkely gel pens, new Dora sippy cups, markers, etc. It worked so we celebrated with a cake. Em requested a Green Cake. I was happy to honor her request. She could have asked for a pony and after Sunday I probably would have given in. We have also had a bike on display that she could just look at but not ride until she was officially potty trained. I have a very goal oriented little girl but she did it! She is very proud of herself and so are we!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fantastic!!!
Post a Comment