Ok, ok, ok, I know I should be updating monthly but with all the new technology what's a girl to do! I finally got with program with facebook and my family blog took a backseat. (Lauren has nothing on me---my last update was February!)
So, here's the scoop. We have been super busy. We loved spring and looked forward to summer for some warm weather. We are still waiting. We have had a pretty mild (even chilly at times) summer. We have still managed to go up north and all the kids still insist on swimming (just like we used to!).
Hope you enjoy some of our updated pics from the Spring/Summer so far! I promise I will get better and update after every couple of fun events.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Loved catching up with the pictures!
Enjoyed your pictures and comments!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment